Our Hand-Picked Winter Car Tires:
Brooks Motor Products has hand-picked what we consider the best winter tires for your car. Our Good, Better, Best tire program lets you choose the best quality tires for your budget. If you want to feel safer driving the snow-filled roads of Brooks, Alberta, then come in and speak with our tire rep today. If you do not see the car winter tire you're looking for, just ask. We work with all major tire manufactures and may already have that car winter tire in stock. Call or come in today.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice & Snow III
The versatile Tiger Paw Ice & Snow III is the affordable winter tire that will provide durability and reliability for driving in severe winter conditions.
- 195/60R15 (Sonic/Cobalt/G5) - $145
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $165
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $165
Michelin X-Ice Xi3
The MICHELIN® X-Ice® Xi3™ tire stops up to 10% shorter on ice and lasts up to two times longer than leading competitors.
- 195/60R15 (Sonic/Cobalt/G5) - $180
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $190
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $215
Bridgestone Blizzack WS80
The Blizzak’s new tread includes circumferential grooves to help disperse water, large shoulder blocks on the outer edges to improve handling in dry, wet or snowy conditions, and a variety of sipes to provide more biting edges in snow and slush.
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $195
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $200
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 1:00pm