MSRP starting at: $41,880
- Transmission: 6 SPEED
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Trailering: 17,900 LBS
- Fuel: GASOLINE / DIESEL
- Technology: 4G WiFi
Trucks rule Alberta roads, and when there is a new standard, the Sierra has grabbed the industry's attention. The 2017 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 HD has an all-new, patented air intake system that is clearly marked by a bold hood design.
At Brooks Motor Products, we offer the finest selection of new GMC in all of Brooks and surrounding area. We can assure you that you will not only receive a luxurious product, but have a fantastic purchasing experience. Talk with one of our representatives today and learn why GMC shoppers from Medicine Hat come to Brooks for the BMP shopping experience.
REMARKABLY QUIET ALBERTA RIDE
The Sierra 2500's cabin is egineered to have a noticeably quiet ride. You and your passengers will be impressed with some of these great features:
- New inlaid door design
- Triple door seals that block outside noise
- Hydraulic powertain and body mounts
A CUT ABOVE THE REST
The interior quality and design for the 2015 Sierra 2500HD is truly noteworthy in comparison to other truck models on the market, which include:
- Durable, soft touch panels and door trim
- Aluminum trim on instrument panel, steering wheel and center console
- Contrasting stitching
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
The Sierra has exceptional storage space for your convenience, and flexible functionality for your specific needs.
- The center console is big enough to store your laptop, binders, books, and much more
- Seat foam that molds to your shape for maximum comfort
- Large controls that are easy to reach and read
- USB, 12V and aux outlets
- Improved rear seat leg room
- Underseat storage with front bench seating
The new 2015 Sierra 2500HD has innovative and intuitive features that will make your workloads easier to manage, including:
- Rear bumper corner steps for easy box access
- A roll-formed pick-up box bed that is stronger lighter and more durable than the traditional stamped bed
- Four upper tie-downs for securing any cargo shape and size.
- Available LED box lighting to help see inside when a tonneau cover is installed
- Available EX-Lift and lower tailgate
AVAILABLE SPRAY-IN BEDLINER
- A durable watertight seal
- Testured, non-skid, anti-corrosive surface
- Covers bed surfaces below the bed rails
- Helps to extend the life of both your equipment and your truck
ALBERTA'S MOST REFINED DESIGN
The Sierra 2500HD/Denali has an unparralleled allure and practicality in it's design features:
- Projector headlamps
- LED signature front lighting (SLT)
- Chrome Grille surround
- Wheel arch moldings
- Available rear wheelhouse liners (SRW)
- Available chrome belt moldings
TRAILERING AND HAULING SPECS
Trailer confidently with the Sierra 2500HD
- Best in class maximum available conventional towing
- Maximum conventional trailering capacity of 14,500 lbs
- Maximum fifth-wheel trailering capacity of 17,900 lbs
- Maximum payload of 3,560 lbs
Camping and Hauling in Alberta and BC has never been easier. The Sierra 2500HD puts trailer safety and control at your fingertips.
- An available integrated Trailer Brake Controller located close to the steering wheel for easy adjustments, and displays the level of brake force or "gain" in the Driver Information Center
- Standard Trailer heading in the proper direction, automatically using sensors to detect the rocking of a swaying trailer, and then applying the brakes to help bring it back in line
To let you engage an extra measure of braking confidence on long grades, or in tow/haul mode, Sierra 2500HD utilizes carious technologies to ensure that you stay at the desired speeds:
- The Duramax diesel exhaust brake uses engine compression to create "negative torque" to help slow the vehicle
- Grade braking automatically sense when you want to slow down, and hwne certain conditions are met, engages a Grade Braking shift schedule to help you maintain your desired speed
- 4 wheel disc brakes with DURALIFE™ Brake Rotors
STANDARD TRAILERING EQUIPMENT
Sierra HD's available Trailering Package give syou the capability to trailer just about anything. The package includes:
- Trailering hitch platform
- 2.5" receiver with 2" adapter
- 7- and 4-pin connectors
- Trailering mirrors with daytime running lamps and lights to aid visibility when reversing
- A rear vision camera view that makes it easier to reverse and negotiate tight spaces while trailering
The available 8" diagonal Colour Touch Screen Radio will allow you to listen to Edmonton and Area's best stations or to customize your listening with an attractive and easy interface. Standard on SLE and SLT Double and Crew Cabs include:
- 8" diagonal customizable colour touch screen
- Natural Language voice command
- My Media connects media libraries from multiple devices
- Customizable "favourites" lets you save albums, songs, artists, destinations and contacts
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Smartphone inegration for hands-free calling and phone book access
- Ability to stream Pandora Internet Radio
CONNECTIVITY ANYWHERE YOU GO
Now available on the Sierra 2500HD, OnStar® with 4G LTE™ provides you with an available Wi-Fi hotspot anytime your vehicle is on for an integrated, customizable in-vehicle experience.
- Supports up to 7 mobile devices to keep you and your passengers connected to work, entertainment and more
- Provides a more powerful connection than a smartphone or a mobile hotspot
REAR VISION CAMERA
The available Rear Vision Camera helps to provide clarity and peace of mind while you maneuver and park your Sierra—even in the tightest of spots. It provides a view behind the vehicle, which is displayed in the radio screen.
SAFETY ALERT TECHNOLOGY
To help avoid trouble, Sierra is the first heavy duty pickup to offer the new available Driver Alert Package, including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and the Safety Alert Seat. These innovations help make you aware of the driving environment surrounding your Sierra 2500HD.
DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L V8 TURBO
The advanced DURAMAX diesel in the Sierra 2500HD delivers 397 hp and 765 lb-ft of torque, making it the most powerful Sierra ever. The DURAMAX diesel engine has a strong reputation and a proven track record, with nearly 1.4 million sold since 2000. Paired with the sophisticated Allison® 1000 Series transmission with overdrive, this available powertrain also offers a maximum highway range of up to 680 miles on a single fill-up.
DURALIFE™ BRAKE ROTORS
This ferritic nitrocarburizing technology is a GM-exclusive patented process that hardens and strengthens brakes. Duralife® protects against corrosion and can double the life of the brakes compared to conventional rotors.
ALLISON 1000 SERIES TRANSMISSION
The enhanced Allison 1000 is strengthened to handle the higher torque capability of the 6.6L DURAMAX engine, while also helping improve fuel economy and provide seamless assistance with the exhaust brake system.
DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
For fast starts in cold Alberta winters, quiet operation and maximum efficiency, the direct injection system helps Sierra HD with the available DURAMAX diesel engine start in as little as 3 seconds at -40ºF. It operates at nearly 30,000 psi to turn heavy diesel fuel into a fine mist, delivering low emissions and great power.
Sierra 2500HD delivers a smooth ride with a fully independent coil-over-shock front suspension and 3”-wide multistage rear leaf springs, which engage progressively as the load in the bed or the hitch increases.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
From strong, steady power to bold acceleration on the highway, the 6.0L V8 with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) is up to any task by:
- Delivering power when needed and efficiency when less power is called for
- Monitoring and opening and closing valves for near-peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds
EATON AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
No other competitor in its class offers a standard fully automatic locking rear differential for on- or off-road use.
- Delivers added traction in driving and wheel-slip situations
- Senses a difference in speed between left and right rear wheels, and then locks to turn both wheels in unison
DRIVER CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Stay confidently in command of your truck and whatever you may be hauling or trailering.
- Available Hill Descent Control allows for a controlled descent in rough terrain without use of the brake pedal
- StabiliTrak intelligently manages braking and throttle to help keep the vehicle on its intended path
- Automatic Locking Rear Differential delivers increased traction
- Driver Shift Control lets you shift gears up and down with the tap of the shift selector
SEGMENT-FIRST DRIVER-ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
Sierra 2500HD’s advanced technologies pair intelligent engineering with driver-centric safety, using cameras or ultrasonic sensors to watch where you might not be looking. Sierra is the first pickup to offer this technology, which lets you know when you are approaching another vehicle too quickly or when you’ve left your driving lane. Available technologies include:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
- Safety Alert Seat
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Standard on most Sierra models is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
- Automatic Crash Response
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Services Link
- Remote Door Unlock