Our Big BBQ is available to any organization in Brooks that is looking to do a fundraiser event. For all BBQ’s booked at our location, BMP will supply all the buns and hamburgers from Alberta Prairie Meats and our Big BBQ! The organization supplies the workers to run the BBQ and ALL proceeds go directly to the organization. Looking for an offsite BBQ, we can accommodate that too! We now book out our BBQ for Fundraiser Events but Please Keep in Mind, BMP will only supply the Big BBQ at no charge to the organization, our offer of Hamburgers and Buns is only for On-Site BBQ’s. For all off-site bookings, the organization is responsible for pickup and delivery of the BBQ.
Book Your BBQ Fundraiser Today! (403)362-3416
The BMP BBQ is available to book for your next charitable event. The BBQ is in high demand during the summer months and available on a first come first serve basis. With this in mind please be prompt with your pick up and drop off times.
All bookings must be done over the phone at (403)362-3416.
- BBQ contains some supplies like scrapers and tongs & BBQ lighter.
- Only for use for charitable events at no cost.
- Pick up and drop off times given must be followed as the BBQ is very busy.
- For after hour & Sunday pick-up times, BBQ will be parked on South lot of the dealership.
- Any damage to the BBQ is the responsibility of the client.
- Any tickets (parking, speeding) are the responsibility of the client.
- Brooks Motor Products is not responsible for loss or damages to the BBQ while it’s in the possession of the client.
- Brooks Motor Products has the right to refuse BBQ rental for any reason.
Hook Up Procedure
- The client must use vehicle specified for towing.
- ½ ton truck or SUV recommended for hauling our BBQ.
- Your vehicle needs a hitch and trailer plug.
- Ball and receiver are provided with the BBQ.
- Once close enough, insert ball and receiver into the hitch and insert the pin to hold in place.
- Backup further to align ball under the tongue of the trailer.
- Pull back pin on the tongue of the trailer.
- Lower BBQ onto the ball by cranking the jack counter-clockwise.
- Push the pin forward again.
- When lowered on to the ball, continue to crank the jack all the way up.
- Pull the pin on the extension of the jack and raise it all the way up and secure with a pin.
- Hook up safety chains.
- Hook up the plug.
- Check signal lights and brake lights.
- Ready to go!
When disconnecting, be sure to lower the extension on the jack all the way before cranking the BBQ off the ball. Once the BBQ is lifted off the ball, disconnect plug, safety chains, receiver and remove from your vehicle.
Start Up / Shut Down Procedure:
Be sure the lid on the BBQ is open before lighting.
PLEASE RETURN BBQ IN READY-TO-USE CONDITION FOR THE NEXT CLIENT.