Last updated: April 18, 2017
Sales Manager - Davis Auto Group Development Opportunity
We Hire Great People!
- Are you a sales professional that wants to advance their career?
- Do you have exceptional customer service and communication skills?
- Are you a dedicated team player that can prioritize and manage time wisely?
- Do you want to grow with a company that values its employees and has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada, 5 years running?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
Brooks Motor Products is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team and begin their career as a Sales Manager within the Davis Automotive Group. This position is a stepping stone to other opportunities in one of our many locations throughout Alberta.
As the successful candidate in this full-time permanent position, you will not only receive training to be a successful Sales Manager within our Automotive Group, you will also receive competitive compensation, full company benefits, a matching RRSP and much more! This role will require being on the sales floor, working with customers and your sales team to satisfy our customers’ automotive needs. Specifically, you will:
- Work with the sales team in closing deals
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions for New & Used Vehicles, and monitor their effectiveness
- Conduct vehicle appraisals when necessary
- Coach, motivate, guide and evaluate performance of the sales team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience in sales or a leadership capacity. Experience in automotive retail would be an asset.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to drive results, and a proven track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Strong communication and coaching skills with the drive and passion to learn more about leading a successful sales team within the automotive industry.
- Previous experience dealing with used vehicles and conducting appraisals would also be considered an asset.
- Experience building team commitment while motivating and supporting staff in achieving goals would be an asset.
If you see yourself as our next hire and would be excited to join our team, send your resume by email to email@example.com quoting, “Sales Manager 2017-9-3” and where you saw the posting in the subject line.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on why you want to be a part of our team, visit www.davisautogroup.ca
Job Reference 2017-9-3
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 1:00pm